UBS Financial Services IB KYC Reviews - Risk & Control in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a strong eye for detail and are incredibly organised? Do you have a level of high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– review KYC information obtained by the team for completeness and accuracy in line with regulators requirements
– Performing 4-eye checks and 6-eye checks on collected KYC information for existing clients and ensuring this is correct in our systems
– Identify red flag situations and escalate in line with policy and procedures
– Providing support with more complex/non-standard cases; facilitating discussion with stakeholders in the process
– Identifying areas for improvement in the teams, sharing knowledge and conducting quality meetings with the teams and stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Group Operations KYC Reviews Team. We’re responsible for performing due diligence KYC reviews for Institutional Clients, in all regions, across all risk classifications. We work as a gatekeepers in preventing money laundering through ensuring the completeness and accuracy of our KYC reviews, liaising between other Group Operations teams and our Institutional Business teams.
• Previous KYC, compliance or audit experience in AML, ideally at least 4 years
• Proven experience in client service (ideally in banking)
• A strong attention to detail and strong analytical capability
• A self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• A great written and verbal communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
• A dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180666BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IB KYC Reviews - Risk & Control
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations