UBS Financial Services Funds Execution Trader - 18 Month Contract Role in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a motivated team-player with a keen eye for details? Do you know the difference between Primary traded mutual funds, ETFs and alternative funds? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– facilitate client order flow and monitoring of Fund orders.
– effectively manage client queries originating from Wealth Management clients.
– support key initiatives to improve efficiency and manage risk; proactively keeping in step with market development.
– manage and process information received in Central information Management system.
– chase late confirmations, detect irregularities and facilitate exception handling.
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies and guidelines
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Funds Execution team in Singapore. We are one of two main global hubs for execution for all fund orders within UBS Group. Together with our global partner in Zurich, our mission is to provide flawless best in class funds execution services for our Wealth Management Clients and 3rd Party Banks.
Your experience and skills:
– Some knowledge in mutual funds and hedge funds.
– Preferably Advanced Excel Knowledge including Macros and some scripting knowledge. SQL is a plus.
– a good attitude
– an eye for details
– Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment.
– Responsible and conscious of risks.
– Passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills.
– A self-starter, with the ability to cope well under pressure.
– Fluent in English and Mandarin to service North Asian markets if needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174032BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Funds Execution Trader - 18 Month Contract Role
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Trading