UBS Financial Services ETD Operations Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
– Oversee production service level of the Regional ETD Operations by the production hub in India as the onshore management and supervisory manager
– Act as the senior manager within the function facing off to the internal and external stakeholders e.g. head of sales, trading and also external regulators and exchanges
– Responsible for delivery of business initiatives and market mandatory projects for the function
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Derivatives and Collateral Operations in Singapore / Hong Kong. We support the Investment Banking business across Equity and FRC space within the APAC region.
• Between 8 to 10 years experience in banking operations
• Possess a good degree in Business / Accountancy or Finance, CPA or CFA would be an advantage
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Committed team player with good interpersonal communication skills
• Change/Projects management experience would be an advantage
• Have a strong control mindset and enjoy working in a controlled yet fast paced environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180767BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: ETD Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations