UBS Financial Services Emerging Market Foreign Exchange Trader in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a seasoned trader who is savvy about avoiding risk? Do you know your market like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– assist the team in quoting and risk managing client flows in Emerging Markets Spot, Forwards and NDFs
– managing electronic pricing platforms to ensure smooth price distribution and risk management
– Work with quants, IT teams etc. to improve pricing and risk management systems
– Work with Middle office and back office to ensure accurate and timely P&L and risk report generation
– manage broad range of risks, including but not limited to trading risk, execution risk, operational risk and compliance risk (you’re experienced enough to be well aware of the risks)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the EM STIR team in Singapore. We are a regional team focused on client focus, collaboration and strengthening the franchise across Investment Bank and the Asia Pacific region.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of relevant trading experience as a junior Foreign Exchange Trader
– a strong understanding of financial markets, instruments and strategies
– a critical thinker who communicates clearly
– a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
– a good communicator and able to work effectively as a team member
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171036BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Emerging Market Foreign Exchange Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Investment Banking, Trading