UBS Financial Services Data & Document Specialist (CLM Control Tower) in Singapore, Singapore
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for details? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Oversee the top priorities for Wealth Management Business and act as the key contact for Client Advisors and Client Advisor Assistants
• Orchestrate the front to back process with prioritization framework for any new client onboarding
• Evaluate each account opening case and liaise with various parties, within Business, Operations, and Compliance, to achieve swift and high quality client onboarding
• Provide reporting to senior managers in Operations and Business
• Continuously review and look for opportunities to improve the client onboarding process and service delivery experience
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Wealth Management Middle Office Control Tower (CT) Team in Singapore which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the front business by orchestrating the processing of Account Opening within Operations and other partners within UBS Wealth Management Hong Kong and Singapore; we provide reports to support our leadership to effectively manage their day to day operations..
Your experience and skills:
• client focus and good interpersonal ability to manage stakeholders of all levels coupled with the confidence to always challenge and ask questions
• a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving
• 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
• a fast learner: able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
• organized: able to multi-task and prioritize
• responsible: able to take accountability and ownership and see cases through to closure
• articulate: able to communicate clearly and effectively to various stakeholders
• self-driven: able to work under pressure, tight deadlines, and result-oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155609BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data & Document Specialist (CLM Control Tower)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations