UBS Financial Services Data and Documentation Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
\"Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming KYC and other legal documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management and static updates to their client’s internal records.
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems
– Able to understand new regulatory requirements, translating them into Operational procedures.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Life-cycle Team (CLM) in Singapore, supporting the Singapore and Hong Kong Wealth Management Business.
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree
– At least 3 year's experience in a role like this
– A strong foundation of Client KYC documents and other legal forms.
- Structured, organized and able to independently manage and prioritize your workload.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170849BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data and Documentation Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations