UBS Financial Services Client Onboarding Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
– set up and maintain the entitlement on e-Trading platforms for external clients;
– deploy connection of e-Trading platforms to external connectivity partners;
– support trading connectivity for internal business lines and external partners;
– conduct and support FIX certification to external clients;
– contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CMO Client Connectivity team in Singapore.
The CMO-Client Connectivity team provides \"one-stop\" service to FX and EQ clients, which includes
managing the onboarding and off-boarding project on UBS FX & EQ ecommerce trading platforms,
conducting clients UAT activities, supporting clients trading and STP on/with UBS ecommerce trading
The team has good knowledge for UBS FX & EQ ecommerce systems and business flows, well understood FIX protocol. The team has deep relationship with FX & EQ eSales team, eTrading team and IT support teams.
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience in client service (ideally in e-banking)
– a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements, like EMIR, Dodd Frank and MiFID II, etc.
– good knowledge of FIX protocol and network technology
– skill set of SQL scripting, VBA scripting.
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a skilled written and verbal communicator
– a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168592BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Onboarding Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Operations