UBS Financial Services Business Manager - APAC HNW in Singapore, Singapore
Are you passionate about driving our business forward? Are you a well-organized multi-tasker who is confident in dealing with various deliverables? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business and project support to the APAC HNW growth initiative.
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives for the APAC HNW growth initiative
– manage a portfolio of projects and change initiatives that drive the business forward
– coordinate the APAC HNW board meetings
– manage relationships with market representatives across all APAC locations and partner with Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS), Finance and Controlling, Legal and Compliance
– manage internal communication and intranet presence; plan and coordinate education and training programs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a small team which is involved in a wide range of activities, such as leading new initiatives and projects with an APAC as well as a global focus, coordinating activities across all WM APAC markets, developing and implementing segment strategies as well as facilitating staff development and best practice sharing. We work closely with various market representatives and business managers both regionally and globally.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree and at least 5 years' experience in similar role
– a firm grasp of our products and an excellent understanding of our clients and markets
– strong project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects
– experience as business manager, business developer or product specialist will be a plus
– a strong project manager with good communication skills and proven
– experienced in managing new initiatives to grow our business
– strong in building networks and connections globally and across all levels
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177010BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Business Manager - APAC HNW
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Business management, administration and support