UBS Financial Services APAC ONO Engagement Lead / Audit Coordination in Singapore, Singapore
Do you want to apply your knowledge and experience to drive common governance for Outsourcing, Nearshoring, and Offshoring (ONO) across regional business? Do you want to advance your career in the financial services industry with the evolving regulatory environment? Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone who:
– is aware and understands local ONO regulatory requirements, initiatives and reviews, and ensures we are appropriately positioned from a governance and readiness perspective to respond
– will be the Outsourcing, Nearshoring and Offshoring (ONO) representative in the APAC region for ad-hoc presentations at local and regional Operating / Management Committee
– leads the creation of Inter-Entity Outsourcing Inventory and develops a sustainable model for IEO Outsourcing Due Diligence Processes
– recruits, trains, cultivates and retains great people
– develops the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manages team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– sees that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
•\twill front-run all external audits on Group Sourcing ONO. Ensure audit objectives are met without any need for issue escalation
•\town and drive the vendor compliance assessment framework. Ensure independent assessment is performed for all ODC vendors.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
– You’ll be working in the Risk Assessment team in Singapore. The team works closely with Compliance and location COOs/CEOs to ensure that all local regulatory requirements are being adhered to and helps co-ordinate our (i.e. cross- functional) responses and interaction with the specific regulators as they challenge us and demand to understand our risk and control ONO framework and how we can evidence our compliance to it. We are accountable for setting the risk appetite and its implementation through the ONO policy and the ODP rulebook.
Your experience and skills:
– Outsourcing, Nearshoring, and Offshoring (ONO) as well as team management experience
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an excellent communicator
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173126BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: APAC ONO Engagement Lead / Audit Coordination
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Risk