UBS Financial Services Product Team Leader in Singapore, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about the Wealth Management markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– work with IPS Capital Markets team, risk control functions and Regulatory Management team to produce a compliant Capital Markets product suite for the advisory business ensuring all regulatory aspects are addressed
– observe trends, formulate and assess product ideas, and submit corresponding proposals for new products or product modifications
– contribute specialist knowledge during all phases of development and introduction
– participate in ongoing product development, maintenance, documentation, pricing and regulatory projects tracking and improvement
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the IPS Capital Markets Product Management and Project Management team in Hong Kong or Singapore and cover both locations. We own the responsibility for Best-in-Class compliant product shelf across Capital Markets products for contractual and non-contractual advisory business for the Investment Platform & Solutions group of our Wealth Management division
Your experience and skills:
– sound knowledge and inherent interest in financial markets (it’s your favorite topic of conversation) with strong front to back knowledge across all asset classes and derivatives
– a 360 degree awareness of Capital Market Products distributed to the Wealth Management arena be it from a client facing, operational or regulatory perspective
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable with interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
– experienced in managing a team
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to assess new ideas, provide implementable solutions and see it through
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174074BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Product Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Product Management and Development