UBS Financial Services Client Investment Specialist in Singapore, Hong Kong
Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• represent discretionary and advisory mandate solutions to HNW clients together with client advisors, as well as pitch Investment Funds and Alternative Investments in close collaboration with other IPS specialists
• develop & set-up of tailor-made mandate solutions based on the UBS House View and client's individual investment guidelines
• perform regular portfolio review meetings with clients
• closely collaborate with other Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) and market units as well as the UBS Chief Investment Office where necessary to ensure excellence in portfolio delivery and client experience
• gather client advisor and client insights for IPS to drive client solution development opportunities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working closely with client advisors in Wealth Management in the HNW segment, taking responsibility for sales and after-sales of discretionary and advisory mandates, Investment Funds and Alternative Investments. In addition you will be responsible for leveraging the whole suite of Investment Platforms & Solutions (IPS) offerings and utilizing other IPS specialists as required.
Your experience and skills:
• 5 -10 years of experience in the management of discretionary mandates and/or marketing of financial products
• excellent know-how in global financial markets
• a successful track record in a demanding and dynamic environment
• in-depth analytical skills and experience with multi asset class portfolios
• strong presentation skills in front of client advisors and clients, persuasive rhetorical and communicative competence
• an advanced degree in the area of finance. CFA, CAIA are a definite plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168721BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Client Investment Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management