UBS Financial Services Operations Specialist - Night Session in Shanghai, China
• Perform mid-office functions for night session trading, including but not limited to client margin deposit, risk monitoring on client and exchange levels, and margin calls;
• Perform KYC (Know-Your-Client), KYC review on UBSF clients and non-clients;
• Provide client services to internal/external clients and maintain relationship with exchanges, custodian and futures margin depository banks;
• Contribute to continuous improvement of operation processes and services, ensure operations processes comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines and internal policies;
• Support internal and regional projects.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are an operations team that delivers best-in-class processes and service delivery to our clients. We
aim to enable the business while being an independent control function.
As a member of our dynamic and high-performing team, we expect you to perform at best at all times.
Collaborative behavior within and across teams are expected.
Your performance evaluation will be based on your individual contribution and performance, as well as
demonstration of teamwork.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor's degree or above in a related discipline, and China Futures Association licensed;
• At least 2 years related operations experience in a domestic futures broker, and have previous night session coverage experience;
• Relatively good English communication & writing skills
• Proactive with a positive attitude and sense of risk control
• A team player and willing to contribute to an enthusiastic and diverse operations team
• Eager to continue to learn market and product knowledge as well as the firm's culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168007BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Specialist - Night Session
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Operations