UBS Financial Services Head of Business Application Support(BAS) Group - China in Shanghai, China
Do you know how to bring out the best in people? Do you know IT Support like the back of your hand? Are you at your best when managing and supporting others?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– be responsible for the day to day management and operations of a team of application support analysts across the UBS entities in China
– hire, mentor and coach the team of over 30 staff , and growing , in China
– be responsible for Major Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Management
– manage the relationship between UBS and our vendor partners
– report on team performance and KPIs and develop recommendations and run with adhoc projects to improve quality of service
– utilize their IT and business skills to interact with internal and external clients
– support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– optimize the service issues and gaps and implement service quality
– be an escalation point for the business , team and senior regional leads .
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be responsible for end-to-end service delivery from an L2 support perspective to the various UBS entities present in China. The team is based in China is responsible for the full spectrum of support from front-line user support, through to complex system support, to release and environment management. Each of the functional areas will have a support lead who would either be reporting directly or having a dotted line into you. The team would be primarily based out of Beijing and Shanghai with some of them co-located with the business entities.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in managing large scale global teams (12+ years)
– experience in managing vendor relationships
– familiarity with ITIL
– solid technical and presentation skills
– experience in the Financial Industry and a direct exposure either to Wealth Management or Investment Bank business in the past .
– High level understanding of Network , Application & Enterprise solutions architecture is a must
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels including senior MD’s both on the technology as well as the business side
– an effective team leader, capable of motivating your team to perform their best
– a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– the ability to work with a diverse work force
– the ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities
– keen to learn new technologies and have a zest for investing Automation and robotics
– Fluency in English and Mandarin Language is a must
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169943BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head of Business Application Support(BAS) Group - China
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)