UBS Financial Services Business Manager in Shanghai, China
Are you organized and self-sufficient in driving a complex business forward? Are you comfortable engaging with functions cross-divisionally and front-to-back to deliver the best of UBS capabilities in the region? Are you a team-player, blending strategic planning with execution excellence to ensure business targets are met in a risk conscious and compliant manner? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Work in close partnership with impacted functions for cross border business governance, perform business process analysis, identify options and recommend plausible solutions
– Driving and implementing business-wide action plans and key initiatives both onshore and offshore
– Instigating product, service and delivery change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with regional and global strategy
– Delivering on specific business and operational risk management as well as people management target
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Quantitative Analytics and Structuring Group of UBS in Shanghai. We build the market-leading analytics across all asset classes and provide comprehensive quantitative analysis support to all business units throughout the Investment Bank in all regions.
Your experience and skills:
– great organizational skills, with an innate sense of how to prioritize and exceptional follow-through skills
– excellent communication with great presentation skills
– strong interpersonal skills, blending professionalism and technical expertise with a human touch
– a strategic and analytical thinker with solid business acumen and maturity to engage with senior stakeholders
– project management experience with a proven track record and drive for execution excellence
– experience in liaising and coordinating partners across a variety of functions and business priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179100BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Investment Banking