UBS Financial Services Recruiter in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with
– Resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
– Manage end to end internship program
– Management of young apprentices and PCD (person with disabilities) quota and hiring plan
– Responsible for junior roles recruitment
– Responsible to keep all certificates updated preventing from fees when expired (Financial regulator requirement/ AMBIMA, B3)
– Supporting HRSD Manager on rewards management (salary reports, comp analysis, ad hoc reports and local vendor Mercer point of contact throughout the cycle to provide data)
– Responsible for all onboarding process (System management - Brassring, liaising with HRSD America’s team on recruitment approval, offer letter and employment contract)
– Responsible for HR indicators and development of People Committee presentations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Brazil. We are responsible for building lasting relationships with employees, line managers and/or HR clients and delivering top-notch service
Your experience and skills:
Analytical services, know-how and expertise on particular HR products and processes
Minimum 3-4 years HR generalist experience
- Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177767BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
City: Sao Paulo
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Brazil
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)