UBS Financial Services Public Finance Analyst in San Francisco, California
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes and providing best in class deal support? We’re looking for someone like you who can help us:
– work with municipal banking client coverage teams to identify, articulate, and deliver solutions that meet client needs
– provide dedicated support to the bankers both for origination and execution activities
– develop pitch book presentations and perform quantitative analysis
– manage onboarding processes including due diligence, pricing review, escrow analysis and compliance checks
– spot problems, recommend solutions, and take ownership of change (you’re a contingency planner by nature)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Public Finance team. We are increasing our footprint within the Public Finance space focusing on building our regional and industry capabilities. Wealth Management Americas is strong, profitable with a national reach attractively aligned to support new issuers within the municipal business. This effort is complemented by our stated goal to become the firm of choice for Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in business administration, economics, finance or similar
– strong quantitative and analytics skills and excellent writing skills
– 2+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate finance or relevant public sector
– you have an interest and/or experience in public sector financing (a plus, but not required)
– a clear, concise communicator
– always looking for opportunities to learn and expand your skillset, especially relationship building and client management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168411BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Public Finance Analyst
City: San Francisco
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Product Management and Development