UBS Financial Services Branch Service Associate in San Francisco, California
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you a skilled multitasker? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– carry out cash management functions, process securities and correspondence, keep records and perform margin activities
– greet and assist clients and visitors to the branch, providing exceptional service
– conduct trade processing and handle financial advisor corrections
– maintain the new account process for the branch
– create strong partnerships, cultivating relationships with assigned financial advisors and coordinating with the operations function
– maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– 1-3 years of relevant branch operations experience
– a high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
– series 7 and 66 or obtained within 6 months of hire
– proven written and verbal communication skills
– bilingual language skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
– independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take action
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– a self-starter who is comfortable managing complex and evolving situations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172144BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Branch Service Associate
City: San Francisco
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Operations