UBS Financial Services Payments & Cash Specialist - Renens (100%) in Renens, Switzerland
Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like
that who can:
• process, correct, control, cancel and return of in- or outgoing payments in all currencies
• handle all types of investigations and inquiries regarding payments from clients and banks in all currencies through SWIFT, phone or letter
• collect all data necessary for the respective investigations using various system tools as well as contacting client advisors or
external counterparties for more information
• give advice and information to internal and external clients about:
• payments processing: Payment routing, cut-off times, pricing
• payment optimization: Proactive actions regarding data quality of in- and outgoing payments
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a Payments & Cash Specialist you will be part of a big Operations Team in UBS and as an experienced banking services specialist you will be responsible for orderly and timely execution of operational processes in the bank. Your daily tasks ask for a strong client focus, quality and continuous improvement.
Your experience and skills:
• experience in payments and/or accounting
• the capacity to handle figures and different systems professionally
• a good level of French, German and English
• a communicative person who enjoy the relations with internal and external clients
• a methodic worker who is flexible on working time
• reliable and the service orientation is natural for you
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176821BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Payments & Cash Specialist - Renens (100%)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Function Category: Management and Business Support, Operations