UBS Financial Services SME & Trainer Analyst in Pune, India
Are you passionate about how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways and enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values
We are looking for someone like that how can:
• Continue work on enhancing current solution / problem solving skills
• Responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
• Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
• Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• 5+ years of industry experience out of which at least 2 years in a SME and Trainer
• Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
• Proven ability to master the full training cycle
Your experience and skills:
• Flexible and able to respond to change
• Solutions focused with a can do attitude
• Ambitious, respectful and fearless
• Good communicator
• Effective team worker
• Proficient in the use of modern business technologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167731BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: SME & Trainer Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)