UBS Financial Services Senior Oracle Developer/Modeller with ETL Skills in Pune, India
Are you a dynamic personality with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and a proven track record in significantly sized data warehouse and industry standard reporting environment?
If so, we are looking for someone like you to:
• provide requirement analysis, design specifications, dimensional modeling, documentation
• conduct build, testing and maintenance activities on integration of data on Oracle 11
• conduct build, testing and maintenance activities Informatica Power Centre 9.x/10.x. build around an Oracle 11 environment
• manage project work within an agile environment collaborating with team and clients
• ensure a positive end user and community experience
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working as part of a mature and self-sufficient high performance data warehousing team located in Pune. Our services are data integration, annotation, curation, store of data and data support for self-service analytics, which includes publication of data through ODS/data hub, customized data feeds and authoritative Tableau data sources and Business Objects universes. We provide consulting, training, support and active communication to a growing user community.
Your experience and skills:
• excellent developer skills and excellent working experience on Oracle RDBMS and Pl/SQL as well as tools (Power Designer, Toad). The skill level allows you to reverse engineer Pl/SQL based ETL code and work on an Oracle DB, schemas, objects with ease.
• excellent DB dimensional modeling skills (Kimball) and working experience
• excellent analytical and problem solving skills for data warehouse requirement analysis, gap and design specifications, support and documentation.
• 10+ years of practical work experience with a sustainable performance record in significantly sized data warehouse for a reporting environment following industry standards
• remarkable working knowledge and developer skills on Informatica Power Centre 9.x/10.x
• experience in contributing to signature projects and leading projects yourself.
• discipline in software development lifecycle principles including version control tools and practical experience in testing in an agile sprint driven environment.
• familiarity with Autosys scheduling
• some knowledge of Tableau or Business Objects as well as ITIL v3 certification is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173596BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Oracle Developer/Modeller with ETL Skills
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)