UBS Financial Services Senior Developer for Credit Risk in Pune, India
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We’re seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team within Credit Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
Implement and deliver high quality software solutions / components for the Credit Risk platform that conform to architectural standards.
Leverage his/her expertise to mentor and lead developers; review code/designs and ensure adherence to standards.
Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end.
Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
This is an Authorized Officer (AO) role in the area of Credit Risk.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for
providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills:
– At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification.
– Have 5+ years of hands-on development experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
– Have good knowledge in the areas of Java/JavaEE/J2EE, especially Webservices mandatory.
– Have knowledge of ANT, MAVEN and basic shell scripting skills (unix korn shells) mandatory.
– Have experience with the frameworks / languages in use: HTML, Struts, Servlets, Spring MVC, Webservices, Enterprise Beans, Hibernate.
– Have worked with the development tools RAD & TOAD.
– Have excellent understanding of object oriented design, database design and development.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English mandatory, German of advantage) and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– Have a fairly good knowledge of UNIX (added advantage).
– Have a fairly good knowledge of Financial Services domain – ideally Credit Risk (added advantage).
– A team player.
– A great communicator, with superior inter-personal and influencing skills.
– Someone with a flair for technology and is adept at leveraging the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across dispersed teams.
– Someone who has a \"can do\" attitude.
– Someone who has an eye for Quality.
– Someone who is able to challenge the status quo.
– Someone with leadership and professionalism who consistently demonstrates a \"role model\" behavior.
– Able to engage with people across all levels and has excellent people management skills.
– Someone who can simultaneously work on multiple projects.
– Someone with a general ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under strict time and quality constraints.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167418BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Developer for Credit Risk
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)