UBS Financial Services Java Dev 2 in Pune, India
Are you passionate about building Java applications? Do you have strong attention to detail, and always interested in improving efficiency? We are looking for someone to help us with:
-\tAssessing business requirement documents
-\tDesigning and implement solutions using standardized SDLC methodologies
-\tJava development and testing, maintenance and other support activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the offshore WMA Client Contact & Service Center team in Pune, India. You'll be working closely with the team in Weehawken, New Jersey, and Budapest, Hungary. We own:
-\tServiceWorks – service platform used for processing financial and non-financial service requests
-\tContact Center – provides telephony services to internal and external clients
-\tDGF – Document Generation Facility app creates client communication either by print or electronic for all lines of businesses
Your experience and skills:
Your role will focus on the implementation of an automated command & control module that streamlines and automates the administrative functions within any sector, ensuring complete and timely tracking and management of projects.
• 3+ years of experience in application development for medium to large complex applications in open stack J2EE platform.
• Experience with application development with various frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC and Spring Security etc
• Experience in SDLC/Agile Methodology
• Good understanding on object-oriented design concepts and applying the design patterns
• Experience building web-services using SOAP & REST Architectures.
• Experience in multi-threaded java application development.
• Experience configuring and integrating java libraries such as Drools, JMS and in Memory Tools etc.
• Hands on experience designing databases, writing PL/SQL scripts and stored procedures in both Oracle and DB2
• Familiarity with development of UI components using Angular JS, React JS or JQuery
• Experience with Unix & Shell Scripting
• Experience using development tools and systems such as Git, Maven, Gradle & Jenkins etc
•\tProactive and provide regular updates of progress made
•\tComfortable with working in fast paced environment with teams across timezones
•\tCapable of working independently when necessary
•\tSkilled at recognizing system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173473BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Java Dev 2
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)