UBS Financial Services Group Technology TOC Problem Manager in Pune, India
Are you passionate about problem management? Can you instill that passion in your peers? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Collaborate in a global team whose role is critical in helping UBS to deliver the service its clients expect
– Drive the Problem management agenda of Group Technology (GT) to reduce and prevent incidents
– Chair and drive root cause analysis sessions with stakeholders from multiple parts of the GT organization
– Proactively identify problem causes and take ownership of the root cause and resolution.
– Participate in Problem management Boards to improve our ability to achieve faster, accurate root cause identification and elimination
– Proactively identify improvement opportunities for the GT Problem management frameworks, process and tools
– Collaborate with our peers to improve how problem management interfaces with other processes
– Interrogate large volumes of raw incident data to detect causes for investigation and elimination
– Refine process and toolset requirements and participate in the agile interaction with our ServiceNow analyst developers to see requirements implemented successfully in production
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
TOC Mission Control ensures that UBS has comprehensive incident and problem management frameworks so UBS can continue to provide excellent service to its clients. You will be part of a key team at the very core of the action and will be in a position to influence and help GT colleagues to follow defined standards. You'll be a problem management champion and will use every collaboration opportunity to promote the best skills, behavior and attitude needed in UBS to identify and eliminate true root causes. You'll use your experience and personality to gain buy-in from GT colleagues to drive continuous improvements in production stability and incident reduction. All the time, you'll be driving the maturity of our problem management processes.
– Proven experience of executing problem management in a technology function, ideally in the financial sector
– An ITIL foundation qualification
– Strong attention to detail in all tasks
– Proven expertise in root cause analysis with an ability to quickly identify a false root cause
– A good understanding of server, storage, database and middleware technologies.
– Strong data analysis skills
– Solid ServiceNow experience
– Passionate about problem management
– An enthusiastic and dynamic team player who can successfully work well with a global team
– An excellent communicator and presenter, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Able to quickly identify solutions and manage priorities when issues arise
– Quick to produce accurate, concise information to tight deadlines, and to present that information professionally and in the right way to the required audience
– Great at multi-tasking and prioritizing your busy workload
– A terrier in your function; your tenacity is a primary attribute and you will not stop at anything until true root cause is achieved
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180470BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group Technology TOC Problem Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)