UBS Financial Services Dev-Ops Role in Pune, India
We’re looking for someone to help us:
– Collaborate with software engineering to deploy and operate our system
– Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
– Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
– Contribute widely in establishing and promoting best practices and pro-actively investigating and proposing new technologies for use within the department
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working across portfolio of applications within the Research group of Advisory Technology. These applications are used by several thousand sales and research staff across the Investment Bank, and include the Research Publishing Platform (RPP) that combines a document management system with a workflow engine to allow Analysts, Editors and SAs to create the research documents and manage their rendition and distribution to our Clients.
– Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration with shell scripting
– Experience with automation/configuration management using either TeamCity, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
– A working understanding of code and script (Java, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
– Experience in the design and implementation of applications build, release, deployment, and configuration activities
– Basic SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
– Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a global team
– The go-to person for the latest development innovation
– Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test and behavior-driven development
– Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– A strong communicator – able to interface with key business and technology stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167476BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Dev-Ops Role
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)