UBS Financial Services Datacenter Services Support Analyst in Pune, India
Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? We’re looking for someone like that to be part of a small team with the following responsibilities:
Run monthly analysis and reporting activities in our India location to support Global Data Center Services Operations
– Oversees monthly production of management metrics to provide current view of datacenter services ability to accommodate new IT into each datacenter from a power/cooling/space perspective
– Monthly forecasting process for all known upcoming datacenter requirements
– One-off reporting and analysis as required by regional datacenter services teams
– Site power down/ up support activities
– Monthly audit process for datacenter access management
– Monthly audits on e-waste and disk wiping across our data centers
– Work directly with stakeholders to drive decisions on consolidations and decommissions
– Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– Develops and proposes ways to further automate and streamline the process
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The team is responsible for execution of monthly and quarterly mandatory reporting processes to support DCS on a global basis. Team also develops analyses and recommendations for future data center strategies. Other activities include capacity management and reporting, inventory management and reporting, and general reporting around risks, audits and key constraints within our data centers
Key activities include spreadsheet-based analysis of DC usage, measurement of operational metrics for Data Center SLAs & KPIs and building supply models in response to monthly business demand forecasts. The team also reviews on a monthly basis, Data Center access management, e-waste and disk wiping initiatives. Also accountable for site power down/up activities
Your experience and skills:
– knowledge of datacenters infrastructure and datacenter capacity management
– strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze, organize and collect big data with accuracy
– use of MS Office 2010+ application suite
– knowledge of data analysis tools (Tableau, SAP BO, SNOW)
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all levels
– Excellent team player with Pro-active, positive personality and \"can-do\" attitude
– Flexible & ability to remain calm in highly stressful environment
– Ability to multi-task and priorities incidents accordingly
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168646BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Datacenter Services Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)