UBS Financial Services Cloud Business Office (CBO) - Vendor Performance Manager in Pune, India
UBS has embarked on a multiyear cloud strategy to implement MS Azure on its enterprise hardware and a range of SaaS solutions. We are looking for a contract performance manager to look after a portfolio of multi-million contracts with various cloud service provider in relation to its cloud strategy.
• Acting as primary oversight for UBS's cloud contracts, which consists of multi layers of contract structure, ranging from GFA, EAS to specific product and SLA terms
• To manage the vendor's delivery, key indicator, performance whilst continuously assessing risks related to the contracts in scope
• Ensure all contracts in scope are compliant to UBS's contract care level and relevant risk controls procedures
• Continuously manage and monitor the contract spend, actively looking for cost saving opportunities to maximize efficiency for UBS
• Working collaboratively with Information Technology, Supply Chain management and corresponding operations/engineering/applications manager, to understand end-user's requirements, to provide the best possible services to the business to fulfil their needs
• Confidently produce routine reports of contract performance and provide updates to executive leadership on cloud related projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS is an industry-leading financial institution, with large, enterprise technology services for building enterprise applications. We are at the beginning of a journey to leverage cloud technologies, which will be transformative for Group Technology at UBS - bringing agility for our businesses, security and more flexible, transparent and efficient costs.
The Cloud Business Office (CBO) is being established to drive and support this journey. Within the CBO, the Governance, Service Enablement & Advisory function are seeking diversity and talent who thrive on responsibility and the next big challenge. We are looking for the talent able to help UBS make this major step forward.
Our focus is to define the cloud processes, tools and communications for our world-wide adoption and change the customer perception of enterprise agility. Our strategy will allow enterprise IT and business divisions to leverage the latest cloud technology through user friendly and risk compliant processes and solution.
Your experience and skills:
You have (required):
• 5+ years of contract management experience with IT infrastructure and service contracts for a global financial organization
• Performs supply/service/equipment analysis of proposals and agreements
• Conducts and participates in contract negotiations with vendor candidates
You have: (preferred)
• Specific experiences working Microsoft related EAS, in particular with Azure
• Strong understanding of MS Azure service offerings
• Experience and understanding of cloud related regulations by different financial regulators e.g. FIMA, FAS, MAS, etc and the subsequent impact to contract construct as result of their requirements or legal notifications.
• Passionate about technology and driving vendor performance through clear and engaging communications
• Creative, collaborative and agile
• Professional with good organizational and planning skills
• Native or fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178463BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Cloud Business Office (CBO) - Vendor Performance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)