UBS Financial Services Client Experience & Quality Management Analyst in Pune, India
• Conduct process audits, deploy designed processes, analyze and report performance on quality
• Support and implement de-risking plans for the process
• Share and document best practices
• Conduct RCAs on transaction monitoring to create action plans to reduce errors and improve service delivery
• Monitor transactions and calls for compliance and highlight any failures to the team concerned
• Provide feedback to the agents, based on the findings of the monitoring
• Collect, collate and analyze performance data on quality
• Conduct process audits, identify gaps in execution process steps, and provide feedback to agents / TLs
• Highlight key areas of improvement and prepare action plans specific to each area
• Create huddle packs based on the RCAs completed
• Create and implement sampling plan, conduct calibration session and feedback session
• Initiate/Participate in calibration sessions with the Client and provide RCA for weak performances
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
USC (User Service Desk) is a Global Support function provides the first point of contact for all the banks users for any issues they experience associated with their working environment, typically associated with, but not limited to the Global desk top products and applications used by the bank.
Your experience and skills:
• Minimum 3 year of relevant experience (i.e L1 helpdesk / tech support process) including at least one year as a quality auditor
• customer loyalty management
• customer relationship management
• customer value management
• Desired/Preferred skills - Yellow Belt \\ Green Belt certified. Experience in successfully completing six sigma projects in a similar environment
• Experienced in process excellence, operational excellence and transactional quality
• Willingness to work on multiple projects and also periodically set and achieve stretch goals
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167727BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Experience & Quality Management Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)