UBS Financial Services BAS IB EQ GED - Senior Support Analyst in Pune, India
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support for over sixty applications used by Front, Middle and back-office users in the Global Equity Derivatives business
– You would have a high level of day to day interaction with the business.
– Day-to-day support and monitoring of the various EQ Derivatives systems used by front-office, middle-office and back-office users
– Be involved in the incident management process when an issue arises in the production environment
– Coordinate with different internal teams and/or external parties to conduct and manage special events such as BCP tests, infrastructure change weekends, data Centre maintenance, special trading days or exchange-mandated market rehearsals
– Release and deploy new code versions into the production environment
– Conduct problem reviews with the relevant IT streams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Equity Derivatives Business Application Support group in Pune . The Equities Derivatives support team in Pune is a part of the Business Application Support Group under the Technology Services organization . The team is responsible for supporting a suite of trading , risk and PnL applications used by the Equity Derivatives business. They are not only first point of contact for the end users , but also responsible for providing L2 support of the application suite .The team is complemented by a team of analysts based out of Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore and London as well.
Your experience and skills:
Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
• Ability to run a team located locally and remotely to deliver a high quality service to the business
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities.
• Self-driven, highly motivated and have very high standards concerning quality of service delivered and attention to detail, where they lead by example and expect the same behavior of other colleagues.
• Knowledge of ITIL incident and problem management
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client / end user issues and translating this into problem statement for further investigations within IT
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172111BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: BAS IB EQ GED - Senior Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)