UBS Financial Services Application Support Analyst in Pune, India
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the applications of the Corporate Client Solutions division (CCS) in the Investment Bank
– assess impact and urgency of incidents and diagnose application issues, coordinate with relevant teams to resolve incidents and keep stakeholders updated with progress
– deep-dive into the recurring issues and find root cause by analyzing log files, symptoms, timing for problem resolution
– follow incident and problem management process according to ITIL standards and uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– maintain and contribute to the team's knowledge base of common issues / standard procedure
– proactively seek automation and efficiency improvement opportunities to reduce non value added activities
– participate weekend support rota and in project related work
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a Business Application Support team in Pune, India. We are a global team with follow the sun support model, responsible for the 1st/2nd line application support for the IB CCS users. We also interacts with other IT teams in development and Infrastructure areas to facilitate solutions for our users. Other teammates are located in Nashville, USA.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 5 years of IT support experience, ideally with some experience inside a financial institution
– solid Oracle DB, WebSphere, Apache, Tomacat, Java, Autosys, Informatica, Linux / Unix and Shell Scripting skills
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– support experience in Microsoft Windows 7 and Office products
– a complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework
– knowledge of automation / monitoring processes
– a team player and able to work well within a team
– self-starter and take ownership for seeing tasks through to successful completion
– able to interact well with the Business and able to handle demanding user requests under pressure
– eager to apply automation to seek continuous service improvement in reducing non value added activities
– keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173314BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Application Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)