UBS Financial Services Private Mortgage Banker in Plano, Texas
Do you know mortgage products back to front? Are you well-known for your ability to solve client liability management needs? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– function as a single point of contact to clients and financial advisors throughout the loan process from end to end
– coordinate all stages of the loan process with third parties like realtors, developers and accountants
– support financial advisors’ efforts to broaden their existing client relationships through additional products and services (also developing relationships for your own referrals)
– work with field sales to develop comprehensive strategies for the region
– proactively manage loan escalations as needed to ensure timely resolution, detailed communication and effective review analysis
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Mortgage Banking team. We provide mortgage origination services to UBS AG Wealth Management clients, enabling them to finance the purchase of residential real property and/or refinance existing mortgages secured by residential real property. Mortgage Bankers seek to develop, maintain and grow business relationships with UBS Senior/Wealth Management Bankers, UBS Financial Advisors and their clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree or equivalent experience
– several years' experience as a loan officer or experience originating loans for high net worth clientele in a private banking environment
– the proven ability to meet individual as well as organization goals, achieve high net promoter scores and operate with minimal direction and oversight
– an outstanding communicator with sharp analytical skills
– willing to work overtime as needed (but you have superior time management skills)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168115BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Private Mortgage Banker
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Texas
Function Category: Product Management and Development