UBS Financial Services Deputy Head of Compliance and Operational Risk Control (RCCI) in Paris, France
– support the business in managing compliance and operational risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
– prepare and deliver proposals for the control, mitigation and remediation of compliance and operational risk issues arising out of the operations of the business division
– prepare concise, objective and accurate reports that provide insight into the business division’s risk profile and include interdisciplinary, holistic and systemic root cause analysis
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working with the C&ORC (Compliance and Operational Risk Control) UBS La Maison de Gestion team as Deputy Head.
The team provides the full scope of Compliance and Operational risk services in a fully-fledged entity engaged in collective and discretionary portfolio management activities catering institutional and private clients. You’ll be working within a globally scaled C&ORC framework - monitoring and surveillance hub in Poland, investment guidelines monitoring in Germany, local project management teams, central subject-matter experts, functional C&ORC WM reporting line, etc. – providing a very motivating working environment.
Your experience and skills:
– Broad experience in advisory and monitoring within a Compliance and Operational risk team
– Strong conceptual and problem solving skills
– Excellent synthetic and writing skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Technical skills in the collective investment management and discretionary portfolio management areas
– Strong Excel and Word skills for data-mining, monitoring or reporting purposes
– Detail oriented and autonomous
– Able to actively initiate actions aimed at better managing risks, improving or simplifying processes
– Able to generate ideas and influence senior management
– Able to verify, challenge or improve pieces of work achieved by the C&ORC stakeholders and to share your knowledge
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174845BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Deputy Head of Compliance and Operational Risk Control (RCCI)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: France
Function Category: Compliance