UBS Financial Services Senior Registered Client Service Associate in Palm Beach, Florida
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– make sure all requests and alerts are addressed
– educate clients on account services and capabilities
– prioritize account service requests and review daily reports so they can be appropriately processed
– oversee the client onboarding process
– manage the use of team technology and ensure all team members are trained accordingly
– keep management systems up-to-date with client information
– help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
– collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
– plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
– provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum of 1 year of experience as a financial services CSA, administrative manager, operations manager or similar role
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– series 7 and 66 (bachelor’s degree a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166933BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Senior Registered Client Service Associate
City: Palm Beach
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Florida
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management