UBS Financial Services Senior Transformation Manager in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you comfortable with thinking how to get our function from here to where we want to be, and to figure out what we have to do to get there? Are you independent, reliable and a strong communicator? We are looking for someone like you who can:
– Analyze and understand the challenges that Group Treasury and Group ALM face from both regulatory and business perspectives, help senior management formulate a vision of the target state and work on solutions how to get there
– Coordinate all aspects of continuous planning for a multi-year, multi-million CHF change program, including planning and prioritizing change demand (bottom-up as well as top-down), making and maintaining financial forecasts and presenting all this in a senior management compatible fashion to support decision making
– Communicate and engage with senior management and business representatives independently on a professional level, at times under tight timelines and communicate findings, results and recommendations to senior stakeholders and partner functions
– Liaise and coordinate actions and materials within GT/GALM and across the bank's Business Divisions
You will be working as a full-time Transformation Manager in the Group ALM function in Opfikon, reporting to the Global Head of GT/GALM Transformation Governance in the Group ALM COO / Business Development area
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Asset & Liability Management (ALM) aggregates and optimizes UBS's financial resources, where they are structural in nature or are within a Group rather than Business Division level mandate. Group ALM is responsible for execution of Liquidity & Funding risk management execution as well as managing the risks of the firm's structural Rates and FX positions to maximize the financial returns generated. Group ALM sits within the Corporate Center of UBS. Group ALM manages all strategic change across Group Treasury (GT) and Group ALM related to the management of UBS' scarce financial resources, combined in one multi-year strategic GT/GALM Transformation Change Portfolio.
Group ALM require a dynamic and bright individual to support this multi-year strategic transformation effort that will bring GT/GALM to its target space both in the way we operate as well as in bringing our underlying infrastructure to a state that enables our target state
Your experience and skills:
– First experience in project and/or portfolio management especially in regards to planning and financial / resource forecasting; standard PMO skills are a plus (e.g. RAID management and work breakdown structure creation)
– Previous experience in creating and delivering senior management presentations, leading workshops and preparing materials for decision making
– Good knowledge and experience in Financial Services, specifically related to the Treasury-relevant management of a banks' financial resources such as capital, funding and liquidity and ideally prior exposure to trading and execution technology and infrastructure
– A practical grasp of IT topics such as high-level IT architecture as well as data sourcing, processing and reporting capabilities
– Comfortable in dealing with vast amounts of information and synthesizing the essence into highly professional senior management level presentations
– Numerate and experienced with spreadsheets for financial budgeting, forecasting, analysis, tracking and visualization; any specialist MS Excel skills are a plus
– A strong communicator with proven ability to navigate complexity across business processes and regions and engage senior business stakeholders independently without close guidance
– Analytic with attention to detail with a hands-on and pragmatic approach to solving problems and communication
– Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations and/or people)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173531BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Transformation Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business development