UBS Financial Services Senior Investment Performance & Risk Analyst in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you an expert on investment performance, risk and its measurement? Are you passionate about the financial markets, investment research, investment management, advisory process? We are looking for someone to use your expertise to help us to run and develop following areas:
– Analyze, assess and communicate on performance and ex post risk across the investment process in the advisory and mandate solution business
– Monitor performance and risk in all asset classes
– Report and communicate to portfolio management, chief investment office, research analysts, program management, senior executive management, investment consultants and other stakeholders
– Run and develop analytical risk and performance reporting
– Support and consult all type of stakeholders in performance & risk related matters,
– Communicate transparent, review on issues, give feedback and support improvements
– Further develop the functions of our proprietary performance and analytical IT solution
– Continuously review and enhance the produced deliverables/outputs. A special focus will be on improving and establishing an adequate visualization and animation of complex, analytical information in appealing diagrams and graphical elements.
– In your senior role educate internal colleagues in performance related topics
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Performance & Risk Analytics team in Opfikon, Switzerland. We are the central unit responsible for all investment risk (ex-ante and ex-post) and performance related topics. This particularly includes regular measurement, in-depth analysis, reporting, presenting, communicating and finally the discussion of the relevant findings with all stakeholders. The main focus of the team lies in the investment performance and risk analysis and reporting area. Performance measuring methods and system enhancements are in our responsibility.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, preferably with focus on quantitative finance, economics, statistics or numerical discipline
– Complementary education (CFA/CIIA/FRM/PRM or similar) is a plus
– multiple years of experience in asset – or investment management
– comprehensive knowledge of all type of financial instruments
– excellent analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– sound data extraction and programming skills (e.g. SQL, VBA , etc) is a plus
– strong communication, visualization and presentation skills
– clear commitment to quality
– curiosity and a thirst for innovation and design
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– proactive, creative and conceptual thinker
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in English, German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177666BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Senior Investment Performance & Risk Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Product Management and Development, Risk