UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist Corporate Actions and Income Processing in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? Are you keen at being at pulse of capital markets? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– prepare documentation, process transactions, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
– understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Corporate and Income section in Zurich Opfikon. We are responsible for the correct and timely processing of Corporate Action and Income transactions. This includes cash payments such as dividend, interest, liquidation and redemption or corporate events like merger, capital increase, tender or purchase offer and stock split on equities, bonds or hedge fund products. As a strong member of the team you will work closely within the integrated value chain and our global / international interfaces.
Your experience and skills:
–a degree in business and commerce
–experience in financial services
–relevant experience in securities products, ideally in Corporate Actions and Income processing
–command of Microsoft Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
-–totally focused on client service and timely execution of task orders
– motivated, proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
– curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
– independent, attentive to detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple transfers and issues concurrently
– keen to deliver highest level of quality services
– fluent in German and English (knowledge in French or Italian language is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173333BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Specialist Corporate Actions and Income Processing
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations