UBS Financial Services Robotics Tech Center of Excellence Support Specialist in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you passionate about Application Integration respectively Robotic Process Automation? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to improve an existing process? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– Design and implement and maintain Robotics infrastructure of Automation Anywhere and the Robot Management Tool (RMT)
– Advice development teams by performing the checks of Tollgate 1 and 2 reviews (solution design document and code reviews) in our Robotics SDLC and delivering improvement feedback
– Diagnose product vs robot/integration issues with the many development platform integrated in the banks applications
– Provide support for the Robotic integration and management tools
– Perform Robotics Integrations as time allows
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Robotics Technical COE team. We are a global team (currently located in US, Switzerland and India) and provide services across the globe. Our team is responsible for onboarding and supporting the Robotics platform and run the robotic Software Development Lifecycle related delivery and check processes.
Your experience and skills:
– Experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10)
– Software troubleshooting experience based on strong problem-solving and analytical skills
– Understanding of programming constructs (.Net C#, VisualBasic) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
– Windows server (2008+) and database (SQL-Server), IIS and Citrix platform sk
– Good judgment, attitude of a self-starter with the ability to make sound and timely decisions
– Good English oral communication skills, ensuring great Client experience (German is an option plus)
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and willing to look at development from a different perspective
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167931BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Robotics Tech Center of Excellence Support Specialist
City: Opfikon, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Central Plateau, Switzerland - Central Switzerland, Switzerland - Eastern Switzerland, Switzerland - Northern Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)