UBS Financial Services Reporting Analyst - BS & LRD in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you familiar with Balance Sheet and Leverage Ratio Reporting in the Treasury space? Do you have the know-how for analyzing and report Treasury Balance Sheet & Leverage Ratio information? If this describes you, we have a challenging role for you:
– cooperating with the respective businesses to provide high quality financial information and analysis focused on Treasury Balance Sheet (BS) and Leverage Ratio (LRD) reporting
– providing in depth knowledge on Balance Sheet and Leverage Ratio across various regulatory regions
– review, analyze and challenge the financial resource usage
– coordinating BS and LRD as well as Swiss Treasury reporting production processes with assigned offshore resources
– driving IT implementation of daily and monthly reporting into the overall RAS Treasury strategic IT architecture
– providing efficient time-to-market and accurate LRD information to senior decision making bodies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Reporting and Analytics Services - Treasury team in Opfikon. We deliver best in class reporting and analysis to support the decision making processes relating to management and optimization of balance sheet, capital and liquidity & funding resources for UBS group, business divisions and legal entities.
Your experience and skills:
–\ta higher degree and professional qualification in the banking industry
–\t5+ years' experience in treasury and finance reporting in the financial service industry
–\t3+ years' experience in Balance Sheet and Leverage Ratio analytics
–\tstrong analytical and review skills
–\tsound Micro Strategy knowledge
–\tstrong writing skills
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167195BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reporting Analyst - BS & LRD
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance