UBS Financial Services Reference Data - IT Business Analyst in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you know how to juggle multiple projects effectively? Do you know how make the right call in challenging situations? Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• manage stakeholders and deliver important projects related to the Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Precious Metal business (from data analysis through to a successful implementation)
• validate requirements and design solution which are strategical and cost efficient
• coordinate with the offshore delivery teams and front to back testing within the related projects
• ensure quality of the deliveries (e.g. UAT testing)
• perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
• evaluate change requests from other strategic group wide data initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within reference data as part of the FXMM Gateway team based in Opfikon.
We provide a consolidated view of client data and master confirmation instructions, payment instructions and various line of business information for the Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Precious Metal business and applications.
In addition, we are providing trade regulatory rules and data classifications to enable pre-trade blocking and reporting obligations.
Our team focuses on setting the group data strategy and delivering reference data related organizational, process and technology changes across the Bank globally, working closely with management, the business and other areas.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent apprenticeship in Business, Economics, Commercial Informatics or equivalent
• Business analysis experience is a must
• 3 or more years experience within the financial service industry
• Quality Assurance and/or Test Management experience is required
• Hands-on experience in Database (Oracle) is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German optional)
• Good understanding of the project and systems development lifecycle, preferably experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
• A strong team player who takes initiative
• Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver
• Analytical with strong problem solving ability
• Strong prioritization and time management skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167324BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reference Data - IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)