UBS Financial Services Project Manager - Client Flow Management Structured Products in Opfikon, Switzerland
Your main responsibilities and tasks will include:
– Manage concrete end2end projects around trading of customized structured products
– Work out requirements with our stakeholders from business and IT
– Coordinate the implementation with our IT partners
– Organize and run business acceptance tests around changes in our trading suite
– Manage the various business integration aspects of the deliveries to successfully rollout new features to our users
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Global Wealth Management Client Flow Management & Platform (CFMP) Change Management for structured products in Zurich/Opfikon. The team is end to end responsible for various capabilities around structured products trading, used in different locations of UBS around the globe.
Your experience and skills:
– interest in structured products and want to shape our future trading setup
– a solid understanding of Project management, ideally hands-on experience
– interest to bridge the gaps between business and IT
– strong conceptual and analytical skills
– fluent English skills, written and oral
– advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
– a university degree
– a committed team player
– delivery focused, hands-on, independent and pro-active
– structured and ensuring compliance with standards
– a fast learner with the ability and willingness to dive into a new environment and evolving topics
– a strong communicator, comfortable in interacting with partners spanning different seniority levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177373BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Project Manager - Client Flow Management Structured Products
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management