UBS Financial Services Private Markets Operations Specialist in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– ensuring proper exception handling, instructions monitoring and manual interventions on client & market transactions
– handle various control and reconciliations tasks
– provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
– interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
– see that Operations processes – like securities, payments and cash – comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
– Administration of all Operations Private markets tasks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within Securities, Collateral & Derivatives CH. The team CAIP Instructions is organisationally part of the business stream Trade & Instruction Processing Wealth Management. The unit consolidates all WM driven Corporate actions instructions activities within booking center CH. Therefore, we offer a versatile and dynamic product and process environment, which will be continuously developed and redesigned. In addition we are operating internationally within a F2B integrated business model. The portfolio of the team includes critical success factors in the front-to-back process for the Corporate actions events. It offers employees interesting insights into the entire value chain within the Corporate events lifecycle, market and infrastructure.
Your experience and skills:
– Banking know how and several years of practical experience - especially in the area of Private Markets is essential for this position
– Business education with a vocational diploma or higher education (Business Administration FH/HF)
– An understanding of the corporate events lifecycle
– interacted with middle/front office to resolve instructions discrepancies
– very good user knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and general IT skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– very good German and English language skills (oral and written)
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– proactive, customer and goal-oriented behavior with good team spirit
– reliable, accurate, risk-conscious and efficient operation even under time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173340BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Private Markets Operations Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations