UBS Financial Services Operations & Services Team Leader in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the CLS Competence Center and the FX Post Settlement Teams in Opfikon. You will be responsible for two teams of 7 and 3 high motived individuals, ensuring you set up their objectives and career plans, have regular meetings with the team members to ensure that they are on target to achieve their goals. Being able to manage high performers in a fast paced environment.
The CLS team is working in shifts having a 24/5 coverage. As a team leader you will have to manage the day to day business as well as prepare the work plan.
In the FX Post Settlement Team you are responsible for Investigation/Reconciliation of FX, PM, MM, SFX, Vanilla & Exotic Options. Furthermore we are also the point of contact for our offshore colleagues, which are processing the UBS AG activities for Switzerland and London.
Both teams have daily interaction with Trading/Sales and Middle-office, Finance and Product Control, Pre Settlements, Cash Management, IT, CLS Bank, Credit Officer and external clients.
Your experience and skills:
– team management experience [optional: preferably in a shared services center]
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an aptitude for information technology (for learning management system usage and other tools like talent development and assessment tools)
– an excellent communicator
– willing to either working on rotating shifts or at least step in if necessary 05.30 – 24.00
– able to support and/or lead projects in line with process improvement.
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– totally focused on client service and team collaboration
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in German and English. French would be an advantage
– able to successfully manage stakeholders/clients expectations
– able to escalate risks/issues to senior management and successfully manage stakeholders/clients expectations.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175531BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations & Services Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations