UBS Financial Services MarCom Specialist Wealth Management in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a great communicator? Do you have a pragmatic work style with a strong hands-on approach? We are looking for someone like you to:
– work within Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (focus InDesign, Photoshop) and web-based content software/platform providing marketing, sales support and educational material to our internal stakeholders within Global Wealth Management
– collaborate with teams across all regions
– give form to content: produce documents, presentations and other digital output according to UBS branding guidelines
– get a deeper knowledge of the products we want to promote - oversee the operational production and maintenance of material for marketing, sales support, education and after-sales, and be closely involved in product launches
– edit, translate and publish investment advice articles
– help design the future of how we will interact with clients in the digitized world in the coming years
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be joining a small Agency team, in a rewarding environment overseeing the operational production and maintenance of marketing material for Global Wealth Management.
Your experience and skills:
– 1-4 years' work experience, ideally in a global financial organization
– marketing or communication experience preferred (or any position that requires external client facing output)
– good communication skills (written, oral and presentation) in English and German
– editing experience in English and German
– experience in managing different senior stakeholders
– knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Marketing and Communications
– able to simplify complex content into clear and precise client-friendly material
– great in planning and organizing, critical thinking and problem solving skills
– able to handle pressure and ready to work flexible hours to support global stakeholders
– able to learn fast
– interested in financial markets
– able to focus on service delivery to the business organization, to internal and external clients, and to work as an interface to all involved parties
– comfortable discussing business, marketing and technical issues within a large global organization at various levels, and to collaborate with diverse teams and departments
– used to working in a team with high adaptability
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173147BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: MarCom Specialist Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Marketing and Communications, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development