UBS Financial Services Junior Trader Global Equity Derivatives in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker with an affinity for financial markets?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Trade UBS products on EU and US stocks, indices, currencies and precious metals
• Improve our market making and technical infrastructure
• Drive innovation in the areas of client service and product offering
• Proactively keep on top of market developments and trading opportunities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Public Distribution Trading Team in Zurich which is part of Global Equity Derivatives within the UBS Investment Bank. Our mandate is to market-make and risk-manage UBS issued products in our main distribution markets Germany and Switzerland. Our team interacts closely with Sales, Marketing and IT.
• a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in economics, engineering, finance, mathematics or science
• a strong interest in financial markets (ideally with some trading experience in the German market)
• excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• advanced Excel skills
• fluent in German and English
• highly motivated and able to perform under pressure
• a commited team player with a high work ethic
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179979BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Junior Trader Global Equity Derivatives
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Trading