UBS Financial Services IT Test Engineer in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? Are you a talented IT Test Engineer that wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? Are you a committed team player and able to collaborate with business and development? If so, we need employees like you to support our QA team:
• work closely with Development and Business Analysts to design test cases
• execute test scenarios and organize UAT testing for applications and technical environments
• manage all test preparation, execution and sign off for the project
• document and control test activities based on the actual testing guidelines
• schedule and coordinate meetings for test progress and approval sessions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the test team to support Group Treasury. Our role is to test new releases and deliverables based on the UBS Test Strategy and SDLC Guide lines.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree in IT or a related field
• experience in test case design and execution
• strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
• the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
• certified as Tester or Test Manager e.g. ISTQB at least foundation level.
• an expert user in [Java or any other programming language]
• familiar with Oracle DB (SQL queries)
• fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173342BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)