UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager – Migration to Big Data in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for leading and managing technology change in a complex global environment? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like you who can help us:
– run a mid-sized 2 year Big Data migration project from A to Z, own project management and quality control
– coordinate the designing and implementation of communication solutions using standardized SDLC methodologies
– track progress against defined project timelines and provide updates and decision support to management and key stakeholders
– partner with experts across the organization
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Treasury Risk Control IT team in Opfikon. We are responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management to manage Value at Risk exposure of its global Front Office banking book portfolio. Also, the team provides the systems that ensure the Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
– track record in managing large scale projects, preferably in financial services
- IT background and you worked on big migration projects
– propensity in Hadoop, Java and SQL technologies
– understanding of Asset and Liability Management and Balance Sheet forecasting
– possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– PMP certificate as a plus
– strong in relationship management
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– familiar with Agile methodology, Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177823BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager – Migration to Big Data
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)