UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst - Reconciliations Utility in Opfikon, Switzerland
We’re looking for someone who can:
– Analyse requirements and drive discussions around reconciliation requirements within various stages of trade life cycle
– Design and deliver high quality solutions for the Intersystem, Stock and Cash Reconciliations platforms that conform to architectural standards
– Act as IT point-of-contact for business lines the Intersystem, Stock & Cash Reconciliations platforms in the bank
– Review code and designs, ensure standards are adhered to
– Ability to ‘own’ and help manage project deliveries end to end
– Work closely and effectively with the Gresham and SmartStream, the vendors for the CTC and TLM products and other IT teams across the Bank.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the 'Global Reconciliations Utility' IT team in Zürich. ‘Global Reconciliations Utility' IT (GRU) is responsible to deliver an efficient, high quality set of end to end IT Services creating reconciliations that are used globally within UBS. You will be collaborating and working in partnership with Reconciliations Operations across multiple stakeholders within the Bank
Your experience and skills:
– Knowledge of middle/back office trade processing for various asset classes
– Aware of various stakeholders in a trade life cycle
– Experience on rec tools like TLM , Intellimatch or CTC
– reconciliation (business) analysis skills
– SWIFT – Knowledge on Cash & Stock end of day SWIFT messages
– Unix skills – basic navigational skills
– SQL skills (Oracle/MSSQL)
– ability to query database to pull out relevant information and also sql script where necessary.
– JIRA exposure
– SDLC experience including the management of the Release Process and delivery into Production of components
– AGILE methodology overview/understanding
– Ability to deal with people at various levels of technical and business expertise
– Good debugging and analytical skills, good presentation ability and thought process
– Effective communicator
– Professional individual from a financial services and IT background
– Able to contribute effectively in a fast-moving environment
– Able to work effectively with staff from a diverse mix of backgrounds and cultures
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175317BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst - Reconciliations Utility
City: Opfikon, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)