UBS Financial Services IB Electronic platform provisioning in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– FX, Rates & Credit eTools provisioning: Manage the front-to-back client enablement process across UBS proprietary, exchanges and third party trading/STP platforms
– API and Straight-Through-Processing Support: Being first point of contact for all FRC API and STP requests, queries and issues raised by the clients.
– Production Support: Client's point of contact for trade confirmations, Trade notification issues and Vendor queries. This includes, ensuring the Start of Trading process on Sunday evenings CET runs smoothly
– Incident Management: Coordinate the communication and the management of FRC ePlatform outages, by liaising with our Stakeholders (Trading, Sales & IT) for issues escalation and resolution. Contribute to root cause analysis, drive efficiencies and process improvement
– API Cash and Derivatives / STP Project Management: Central point of contact throughout the project integration phase ensuring business requirements are fulfilled and completed within the given timeframe. Each integration project can consist of several multi-tiered steps, from gathering client specifications, establishing FIX connectivity, product development, FIX certification, business readiness testing, to production go-live
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FRC eCommerce Client Service team in Corporate Center. We provide coverage out of our regional centers in EMEA (Zurich, Krakow and London), North America (New York) and Asia (Singapore and Tokyo). The team works in close partnership with the Distribution (eCommerce and Voice Sales), eTrading, IT Client Support (eHelp and GSD) and with clients to implement Direct API FX Trading connections, to provide a premium front-to-back account / project management and support for our FRC client base.
Your experience and skills:
– knowledge of the FX and/or Rates & Credit products
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle
– interacted with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs / solutions
– understanding of the FIX protocol is a plus
– project management skills
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– proficient in English
– self-directed, detail oriented, and well organized, able to set objectives and deliver to deadlines with minimal oversight
– Comfortable with systems and technology that support trading activities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167812BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IB Electronic platform provisioning
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations