UBS Financial Services Hedge Funds Transfer Specialist in Opfikon, Switzerland
We offer a challenging position within Group Operations / Settlements in an international environment.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
• Assessment and processing of fund documentation
• Self-reliant analysis and assessment of fund positions with custodians and transfer agents
• Manual placement of settlement/transfer instruction
• Monitoring of securities/fund transactions to ensure timely settlement. Systematic chasing and resolution of pending transfers, differences and breaks
• Pro-active interface management. Central point of contact for all kind of questions regarding hedge fund transfers
• Responsible for bank strategic transfer and continuous improvement of fund transfer processes
For this position we are looking for a motivated and flexible team member with a positive attitude and an analytical way of thinking.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are the largest global Funds hub worldwide of all banks and responsible for the processing of all fund trades within UBS Group supporting trade flow from around the globe for UBS Clients. As Hedge Funds specialists we provide best service to our front- and client facing units along the integrated value chain. This will give you a broad insight into securities business and the whole process landscape.
We offer a challenging position within Group Operations / Settlements Utility in an international environment. In addition be part from the early beginning and help to create a new unit to meet adequately our upcoming challenges. In this role, you will be responsible for bank strategic transfer tasks with responsibilities from analysis of fund positions to continuous improvement of fund transfer processes.
This position offers you a broad exposure across the bank and development opportunities for a professional career within UBS.
Your experience and skills:
– Commercial education/diploma or comparable education. Higher graduation is an advantage
– Several years of professional experience in Hedge Funds business
– Language Skills: fluent German and English (advantageous French, Italian)
– Excellent computer literacy (especially MS Office)
– Proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
– Curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
– Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, an absolute team player
– Responsible and conscious of risks. Attention to quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
– Independent, attentive to detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple tasks and issues concurrently
– Keen to deliver highest level of quality services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164871BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Hedge Funds Transfer Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations