UBS Financial Services Group Treasury Liquidity Manager in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you independent and self-driven? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Monitor early warning indicators and manage liquidity metrics on daily basis;
• Ensure appropriate escalation of limit, target or trigger breaches;
• Perform Liquidity Forecasting, including back-testing of Forecasting, and coordinate with key stakeholders (Businesses, Regional Treasury, Reporting, etc.)
• Coordinate with Liquidity reporting teams on calculation of liquidity metrics;
• Coordinate between Group and legal entities liquidity requirements. Work closely with Regional Treasury to reduce trapped liquidity and ensure efficient management of group-wide liquidity resources;
• Manage/optimise intercompany secured and unsecured funding positions;
• Coordinate Branch liquidity requirements of UBS AG.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, interest rate, currency, liquidity and funding. Within Group Treasury, the Liquidity and Funding Governance Team manages UBS’s balance sheet and liquidity position to prevent a liquidity shortfall, under both normal and stressed conditions. We play a central role in managing the Group’s liquidity resources in close partnership with the firm’s operating businesses. We are also responsible for communicating on Group liquidity both externally and internally, including to regulators, Central Banks, audit, and senior management.
Your experience and skills:
• Interest and insight in treasury related matters and capital markets, especially liquidity management
• At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in treasury, controlling, accounting, trading, risk or product management
• Bachelor, Master or similar education in finance, economics or other relevant field
• Proactive and independent working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail;
• Flexibility to adapt to changing day-to-day priorities;
• Commitment and ability to meet multiple deliverables simultaneously and manage tight deadlines.
• Excellent in English (oral and written). German is a plus
• an analytic thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• an excellent communicator and presenter with an ability to influence stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167909BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group Treasury Liquidity Manager
City: Opfikon, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance