UBS Financial Services Group Treasury Liquidity Manager - (UBS Career Comeback) in Opfikon, Switzerland
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognise the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.\"
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you independent and self-driven? Are you an experienced and enthusiastic individual with a demonstrable interest in treasury related topics? We are looking for someone like this to
• advise senior management on liquidity related topics with regards to UBS's liquidity position as well as overall regulatory and market developments
• maintaining the Group Contingent Funding Plan to ensure sufficient liquidity and funding is available during stressed liquidity conditions, including testing of the effectiveness of various contingent funding sources
• maintain policies and procedures to achieve best practices in liquidity and funding management
• improve transparency and develop proactive measurement, monitoring, management and forecasting systems
• provide support in the interpretation of rules and regulations and Group processes to enhance financial flexibility
• monitor market conditions/developments including the capacity, reliability and diversification of concentration risk
• deal directly with external stakeholders; responding to regulatory and audit requests
• lead projects to challenge and improve existing liquidity management processes and models
• collaborate with regional treasury teams on local liquidity management, modelling and limits
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, interest rate, currency, liquidity and funding. Within Group Treasury, the Liquidity and Funding Governance Team manages UBS’s balance sheet and liquidity position to prevent a liquidity shortfall, under both normal and stressed conditions. We play a central role in managing the Group’s liquidity resources in close partnership with the firm’s operating businesses. We are also responsible for communicating on Group liquidity both externally and internally, including to regulators, Central Banks, audit, and senior management.
Your experience and skills:
• interest and insight in treasury related matters and capital markets, especially liquidity management
• understanding of capital markets, strong product knowledge and familiarity with banking balance sheet analysis
• proactive and independent working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
• excellent command in English (oral and written). German an advantage
• bachelor or similar education in finance, economics or other relevant field; master’s degree or professional qualification highly desirable
• strong analytical skills required combined with a good understanding of the business environment
• an experienced professional with at least 5 years of relevant experience in treasury, controlling, accounting, trading, risk or product management
• an excellent communicator and presenter with an ability to influence stakeholders
• a great collaborator with various stakeholders on complex qualitative and quantitative topics
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173984BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group Treasury Liquidity Manager - (UBS Career Comeback)
City: Opfikon, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance